- Thursday, August 21: Matt Nathanson 9:10pm ET
- Sunday, August 31: The Offspring 12am ET
- Sunday, August 31: Counting Crows 7:30pm ET
Many celebs have been challenged to participate in the ALS awareness campaign by dumping ice coldd water on their heads, and Justin is the latest.
so of course I resorted back to my 12 year old self on tuesday and got the essential nsync album! and have listened to it everyday since. I love the track listing. I honestly think they could have done a little more with the booklet but hey im not picky.
and all happened on NBC lol.
4 – d*** in a box
5 - 5. Justin took over the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards with a greatest-hits medley and an all-too-brief reunion with those ‘N Sync guys he used to sing with.
Andrew Garfield admits he still gets nervous around celebrities.
The Spider-Man actor has appeared alongside several big names and always feels a bit overawed by them.
‘I’m constantly starstruck,’ says Andrew, 30.
‘I’m a boy from Surrey, England, and I have no idea what I’m doing in this world.
‘It never gets less weird. My life is a series of dodgy moments with famous people that I get awkward in front of.
‘With Justin Timberlake and Jamie [Foxx] I was that way, but it eases because then you realise they are just like you and me.’
Andrew, who is dating Emma Stone, had to become pretty comfortable with Justin as he had to yell at him in one of his favourite scenes ever.
‘It was fun smashing the computer in The Social Network, and to be able to scream at Justin Timberlake,’ Andrew tells The Sun.
‘That was kind of awesome.’
can we just say aww??? like did ur heart not melt when Justin posted his throwback pic #tbt
on Tuesday, Nsync will be releasing a greatest hits if you will compilation album!
1. Here We Go (Radio Cut)
2. I Want You Back (Radio Edit)
3. Tearin’ Up My Heart (Original Radio Edit)
4. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You (Remix)
5. Thinking Of You (I Drive Myself Crazy)
6. For The Girl Who Has Everything (Radio Mix)
7. Are You Gonna Be There
8. Music Of My Heart – Featuring Gloria Estefan
9. Bye Bye Bye
10. It’s Gonna Be Me
11. This I Promise You (Radio Edit)
12. I Thought She Knew
13. I Believe In You – Featuring Joe
14. If I’m Not The One
15. Pop (Radio Version)
16. Girlfriend (The Neptunes Remix) – Featuring Nelly
1. More Than A Feeling
2. Best Of My Life
3. The Lion Sleeps Tonight
5. Everything I Own
6. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You – Featuring Alabama
7. Somewhere Someday
8. Trashin’ The Camp – Featuring Phil Collins
9. If Only In Heaven’s Eyes
10. You Don’t Have To Be Alone
11. On The Line – Featuring The On The Line All-Stars / Lance Bass / Joey Fatone / Mandy Moore / Christian Burns & True Vibe
12. That Girl (Will Never Be Mine)
14. Feel The Love
16. See Right Through You
17. Believe In Yourself (TV Version – Sesame Street)
While in boston the other night it seems as tho Justin hit up the local bowling alley for some fun with some friends including Chris!
The text from a friend that read: “Justin Timberlake at Kings NOW” was the first clue. The second was the pair of idling Escalades, two gas-guzzling behemoths parked just outside the upscale bowling alley on Dalton Street. Since we were in the neighborhood, we decided to stop by Kings to see how JT handles a 3-7 split. Alas, Timberlake, in town for his show Saturday at TD Garden, was bowling with buddies on lanes reserved for VIPs. When we tried to join their party, a beefy security guard rebuffed us. Fine, we said, we’ll shoot pool instead and see if the former ’N Sync member meanders our way. He didn’t, at least not before 11:30 p.m., when we left. Outside, we ran into Kings co-owner Patrick Lyons and his teenage daughter, Lucy, who were walking in. Lucy looked excited. We talked to Lyons afterward, and he said Justin was a gentleman. “He said hello to Lucy. I think it might have been the greatest moment of her life.”