Any new images added to the gallery, will be autoatically added here first!
Catch Justin in this Fall's "Runner Runner" and "Inside Llewyn Davis"
An Open Letter to you (the fans):
I hope this gets to you the right way. It’s the only way I know to do it. Some people may criticize me for the last 3 days. But it was fun, right?? Right?!?! Besides, I’d rather speak directly to all of you. And, who can knock me for having a little bit of fun with it?
Well… No more teasing. Although, it was A LOT of fun. (Did I mention that I’m having fun with this?? Ha!)
*Makes a serious face*
So, here goes:
This year is an exciting one for me. As you probably have heard through the “grapevine,” I’m gearing up for a big 2013.
Back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what is now, my next journey with that thing I love called MUSIC.
The inspiration for this really came out of the blue and to be honest, I didn’t expect anything out of it. I just went into the studio and started playing around with some sounds and songs. It was probably the best time I’ve had in my career… Just creating with no rules and/or end goal in mind and really enjoying the process.
What I came up with is something I couldn’t be more excited about! It is full of inspiration that I grew up listening to and some newfound muses that I’ve discovered along the way.
I’m calling it “The 20/20 Experience,” and it’s coming out this year.
I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.
That’s all I’m giving you for now… I know, I know! Again, with the teasing!!!
Get ready. This is going to be fun (well, at least it is for me).
10 more minutesssss
i dont know what but i love that picture, click to view HQ
so I just want to know…. what does this music announcement mean for you??
for me … this means new song, new album, new photoshoot and best of all NEW TOUR. im a concert junkie, so I live for the experience, it’s a lifestyle I can’t get enough of. and I just can’t wait.
leave comments, lets chat about this!
Justin Timberlake is young, handsome and multi-talented, but the success behind his 50-million sold records, six Grammy Awards and four Emmys lies as much in his brand management as it does in his slick dance moves. For instance, the world was abuzz with JT news yesterday as, on Twitter, he promised a big reveal. And what was behind his announcement? A commercial for new music, which, on Sunday at midnight Pacific Standard Time, will, once again, create buzz. How does Justin Timberlake stay fresh and continue to dazzle while so many of his peers fade away? And what can you learn from the young star? Here simply, the seven simple laws of Justin Timberlake, and how you can apply his wisdom to increase your own sales.
1. Appearances matter. We’re not just talking about fashionable haircuts and Prada suits, but check out the production values on Timberlake’s commercial and the slickness of his new site. Every time you present to the world, it’s a reflection of your company. Make sure all your promotional material is spiffy and, when it’s time to meet investors, look the part. You want to be the best in the world? Own it. And it doesn’t have to cost a million bucks.
2. Diversify. Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Beyonce all released films in concert with their latest records, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Justin Timberlake not only appears in movies, sometimes, like with The Social Network, garnering huge acclaim, but he’s also a partner in MySpace. Use your momentum to expand your portfolio,while minimizing risk and increasing revenue streams. For authors, it means speaking engagements. For bankers, it means books and appearances on CNN. And for businessmen it means smart investing. Timberlake gets rich without doing a thing.
3. Collaborate, and share the praise. The reason Justin Timberlake has remained current is that he’s hired the best that money can buy. Timbaland makes his music, which is like having Google‘s Eric Schmidt design your website. And Timberlake’s the first to acknowledge his producer’s contributions. And why not? By complementing your team, you’re really complimenting yourself: look how smart you are to hire such great people. Turn your team into stars.
4. Work the press. Every media organization in the world carried a Timberlake story yesterday, and for what? A 30-second commercial promising more to come. Apple also does this beautifully. They make news with every one of their launches. Never waste an opportunity to draw publicity, even if the announcement you’re making is simply: more announcements to come.
5. Marry up. Another parallel between Justin Timberlake and Justin Bieber, two of the last decade’s richest performers, is how they both increased their fame with equally famous partners. For Timberlake, his marriage to Jessica Biel, right before starting his album cycle, keeps him current and fresh in people’s minds. Like Forbes‘ contributor Zack O’Malley Greenburg recently pointed out in Empire State of Mind: when Pepsi hires Beyonce, they don’t exactly also get her partner Jay-Z . . . but it’s still more than booking one star at a time.
6. Make ‘em wait. In ten years, Timberlake’s released two albums. How can he survive with such limited output? See rule number two, he’s getting paid in a variety of ways. If you can keep your output to a maximized minimum — do less, but get more from the work that you do — it will increase the value of your product. Create a cult and raise prices: this way, it’s not only news when you do something, it’s news that you’re even thinking of going in this way.
7. Own your sector. If you’re making widgets, make the best widget there is. And if you’re writing pop songs, make sure they can compete with the Rihannas of the world. There’s no use getting into web marketing, e-commerce or the production of pants if it’s not to be the very best there is. Set the bar high for yourself: be BMW, be Coca-Cola, be Forbes. Justin Timberlake doesn’t make music to reach number 25 on Billboard. The only reason he makes music — and you should start a business — is to be number one.
nooo, im not late on posting this, I just celebrated my birthday and was a little excited knowing he was making a huge announcement on my birthday!!! and i figured everyone pretty knew about it so why posst right ?
Justin, this better not be a mindf$%k lol!!!! this better be music and not like ” oh yeah im doing a new voice for a movie “
For a while, this seemed like a hoax. However, multiple sources are confirming that Justin Timberlake’s long-awaited return to music will go down later today.
Florida’s Radio Now 97.9 reported that the 30-year-old singer/actor is prepping the release of a new single on Monday that will feature Jay-Z and produced by long-time collaborator Timbaland.
Moments ago, after Twitter became a buzz with the rumor, Timberlake cryptically tweeted “Thursday, January 10th, 2013 at 9:01 am PST…” Allegedly, this is the time that we can await the new song to hit the internet and then the airwaves.
Timberlake previously reached out to work with Jay-Z during the making of his sophomore solo album, FutureSex/LoveSounds, but it never came to fruition. It looks like they finally locked it in.
“Look, Jay-Z has put out 11 albums, and I was talking about doing a collaboration with him, and he said, ‘I can’t do it right now, but I’ll get you on the next album.’ I was like, ‘No, man, I don’t work like that,” JT told Vanity Fair. “This sounded good to me for you and me to do together, and if it doesn’t work, then I totally get it, but I won’t be putting an album out next year; these aren’t a dime a dozen to me.’”
Also, there are rumors that Timberlake will be dropping a single with Beyonce Knowles as well. Timberlake’s last release, FutureSex/LoveSounds, came out in 2006. Stay tuned for more news and eventually the song on Hip-HopWired.
Read more at http://hiphopwired.com/2013/01/10/justin-timberlake-to-release-new-single-with-jay-z-and-beyonce/#sRTgsATjw0kqEUCK.99
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, David Feherty mentioned he would love to have Justin Timberlake (and Timberlake’s new wife) on his show, Feherty.
There are people on my wish list — Jessica Biel — but I don’t know if they play golf or not. Justin Timberlake I know plays golf so I have an outside chance.
I’d say the chance is closer than “outside.” Timberlake is a noted golf wonk, and Feherty hasn’t exactly been short on star power in the past few years of hosting his own show.
Sit-down guests have included Bubba Watson, Tom Watson, Graeme McDowell, Samuel L. Jackson, John Daly, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Michelle Wie, Rory McIlroy, Bill Russell, Don Cheadle and Tony Romo.
Guests for this year include Bobby Knight, Phil Mickelson and Jack Nicklaus.
I, for one, would love to see Timberlake join Feherty for an episode (I could do without Biel, though). Both are top-notch entertainers and know how to play to an audience.
With deep regret I must post that Justin’s grandfather has passed. William Bomar was the father of Lynn. My heart goes out to Justin and his family as well as friends.
Big screen hunks Justin Timberlake and Hugh Jackman hit a high note together over a post-Christmas dinner… literally.
The actors, who’ve been known to sell out a crowd when they’ve taken over the microphone, were spotted having dinner at the ultra-exclusive Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Ski Resort and Spa in Avon, Colo. Dec. 27, an eyewitness told Celebuzz exclusively.
“They were out for dinner at the 8100 Mountainside Bar & Grill,” said the eyewitness.
“They were joking with a musician in the lobby. They were requesting songs and cracking jokes and seemed really friendly.”
Timberlake, 31, who’s long been a fan of Beaver Creek Ski Resort and whose wife Jessica Biel has signed on to star opposite Jackman as Viper in The Wolverine, joined the Aussie heartthrob, who just so happens to be staying at the swankiest hotel in the area for the holidays. And the stars went relatively unnoticed on their time off before award season kicks into high gear in the New Year.
“People stayed away for the most part,” added the eyewitness. “It’s a fancy but quiet restaurant.”